How do I order a monitor and become an affiliate?
Enroll in a monitor lease program, and you'll become an affiliate.
Follow these six easy steps to get started. We can have you equipped and ready to test within a matter of days.
Review how our system works.
We want to make sure that our system is right for you and your business. Bring yourself up to speed by reviewing our testing and reporting process. Click here to read now.
Schedule a consultation.
Let's talk about which of our monitor programs will be best for you, and answer any questions that you may have. When you schedule a consultation, we'll get right back to you, or will call at a time that's convenient for you. Click here to schedule a consultation now.
Place an order to receive our application documents.
Use our radon monitor order form to send us your initial order information and formally begin the process. We will review your order and send you a link to complete your application paperwork via DocuSign. The paperwork we'll need you to complete and electronically sign includes:
- your formal application for service, which includes an authorization for a credit check
- your credit card authorization form
- our billing policies and procedures statement, for your acknowledgment
- an authorization for us to communicate with you electronically
- your equipment lease agreement
Complete and sign your electronic documents.
When we receive your formal applicaton and other authorizations via DocuSign, we will process your application. Once approved for service, you will receive a notice from us that your shipping is in process.
Submit copies of your certificate(s) and license(s), if applicapble.
Before we ship your first monitor, we will need to have a copy of the following documents, if applicable:
- your current NRPP or NRSB certificates
- your state license *
* A copy of your state license is required, before we can send you a monitor, in the states of California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, and West Virginia.
After completing the steps above, your equipment will be on the way!
Ready to get started?