Radalink™ Service Details
Analysis Service Features
- Inspector transmits property and client info electronically via MyRadalink.com
- Radalink performs data analysis and reviews it for anomalies, including suspicion of tampering.
- Radalink prepares and delivered a personalized report and delivers it via email (as a PDF attachment) to the technician and up to five additional recipients, such as the buyer, the agent, the relocation company, the closing attorney, etc. - all within the hour.*
- Radalink automatically sends a text message of test result to technician's cell phone.
- Radalink attaches an addendum to invalidate the results if it appears that EPA protocol was violated, or if severe weather anomalies may have influenced the results.
- Radalink replaces each monitor annually when it is due for calibration, and sends you a replacement monitor in advance so that you experience no down-time.
- Radalink provides complete Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Quality Assurance (QA) Plan, approved by every regulated state.
- In the rare event of a malfunctioning field monitor, Radalink will replace it via overnight express delivery, and will reimburse the technician for the cost of conducting a re-test, if necessary.
- Radalink provides toll-free customer service counseling to homebuyers and agents about interpreting test results and EPA or state recommendations.
- Radalink auto-tracks worker radon exposure for all test placement and retreival technicians.
- Radalink submits all state required activity reports on behalf of technicians.
- Radalink displays the monitor's calibration date on every report.
* for data uploads received Monday-Friday between 8am-7pm EST, or between 10am-2pm EST Saturdays